Sunday, March 29, 2009

Villanova, Team of Destiny?

March Madness has to induce more heart attacks among American Sports fans than anyother sporting event. There are 64 games in the tourney, so there are 64 chances for heart attacks.

That game between Pittsburgh and Villanova last night literally broke my heart. I had Pittsburgh winning it all, so I am done in the pool.

From what I have seen this year, it loks to me like Villanova has put it all together at the right time. I think they will win it all. UConn, another Big East beast, is dealing with the distractions of a scandal. UConn is most likely the only team left that can beat Villanova. I don't see Louisville or North Carolina doing it, do you?

1 comment:

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Villanova was definitely a surprise. I am out too. I was hoping it would be Gonzaga that would surprise everyone and go all the way but maybe Villanova will do it. Who knows? It sure is a crazy fun tournament to watch!