Thursday, March 26, 2009

If you didn't hear... Mrs C has completed her MBA!

I am so proud of my wife. We will have been married for 13 years in September, and for the first few, she constantly talked about earning her MBA! in Business Health Care. After we moved to Trexlertown, I encouraged her to do it, and finally she did.

On this Tuesday night, March 24, 2009, she attended her last class. Earlier in the day she received in the mail her graduation information. It will take place May 16th at Desales University. I will be in the stands that morning as she dons a cap and gown and marches down the aisle to accept her MBA!

I just can't put into words how proud I am of her. She has worked very long and hard to achieve this goal of hers.

So if you didn't hear or read it the first time:

Krista Casey has earned her MBA! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Krista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

Anonymous said...

The previous comment *aw shucks, blush*.
You both must be so proud. Years of really hard work finally coming to fruition. Congratulations to both of you.

Anonymous said...

Mrs.C -- Congrats -- I am so proud of you and applaud your dedication and effort!

Marsha said...

Congrats Mrs. C! I hope you and your MBA are very happy together. :)

David C. said...

That all good. The DeSales MBA, stated by an alum, means that she received a good MBA education. I earned an MBA there before law school, shades of things to come perhaps? Congrats!