Sunday, February 15, 2009

The cost of Valentine's Day 2009

One Vermont Teddy Bear: $100. + (You really don't wanna know)

One figurine from Bearly Heaven Barn on Pricetown road outside Fleetwood: $19.61
(Talk about Karma! I was born in 1961, and it was a resin figure of two adults dancing, titled, appropriately enough, "Dance with me.")

One Saltwater fish of various colors named Plelo (Pl + ellow) $20.00 +

Late Dinner down near Philly with her Sister and her husband. $40.00

but my favorite part of the evening?


One slow dance in the kitchen when we got home. Around 10:45 PM, Peabo Bryson's "If ever you're in my arms again" and Billy Joel's "She's always a woman to me" came on XM 23's Love Songs. We danced in the kitchen, with love, and three cocker Spaniels watching intently.

And that makes the total cost: Priceless

No comments: