Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bow Down, Bow Down, Before the power of Santa! And the Perfect Christmas gift? A bulk family casket package from Sam's club!


I love Christmas. At Chrismas time, there are people who act like assholes, and then immediately apologize!
I have noticed in recent days that many of them blog!
Because we all know, Santa is watching! and Reading Blogs. God knows he has nothing else to do.
Today's topic is how many American consumers have become victims of what I refer to as the the real Jolly Boots of doom, OUR CHRISTMAS CREDIT CARD DEBT.
Yep, the debts many Americans take on in December to feel good about themselves for about twelve minutes on Christmas day. Talk about having some body's boot on your neck? Well there it is. You buy your 8 year old nephew Timmy the Toy train set that was on his Christmas wish list his parents sent out to all 800 other family members, and your stomach turns as he picks up the box, takes a bite out of it, and sets it aside. He spends the day playing with the cardboard box his dad's new 54 inch TV came in, which is bigger than your apartment or house, and you sit in the corner crying. It wouldn't be so bad, but after buying your spouse/significant other a gift worth several grand, they have just informed you that they still aren't interested in sex right now or they appreciate the gift but think it best they move in a different direction.
I am lucky I have never been there, but God knows I have witnessed it. The Power of Santa is all consuming, if you don't realize how overpowering it can become. My wife will tell you, I have a very hard time getting money out of my pocket to spend it.
I don't bow down to the power of Santa, but I do double over in laughter at those of you who can't escape it. That's why I love Christmas. You always make me laugh. So Consider this a big thank you.
And if you really want to crack me up this year, take Grandma or Grandpa to Walmart online to pick out their casket or memorial earn. It's never too early to save a few bucks! I can't wait until Sam's Club starts selling the family pack in Bulk! Always low prices starting at 39.96. can you imagine if they had a display in the store?
Nothing say "Merry Christmas, I love you!" like a bulk casket purchase for the whole family.
Bow down before the power of Santa, and be happy he never tried to deliver caskets in his sleigh. That is one thing you wouldn't want to see under the old Christmas tree!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Volvo Driving Soccer Mom said...

I love that Show! I remember when you played Santa at Cambrai Fritsch Kaserne in Darmstadt!

ironpigpen said...

Darmstadt?

Hey, that's in Germany.

Frohe Weiihnachten!