Thursday, June 11, 2009

No Time to post!

I like getting emails from friendly people, especially folks who appreciate my look at life.

Some have noticed I barely post once a week lately.

What is going on is that I have been working on a book since January. I need to wrap it up in the next sixty days, so I am working on that more than blogging.

There is no money in blogging, but in a book, the possibilities are there. My editor and agent like what I have produced and are helping me get it right. So that's where I am at.

I hope to get back at blogging as a relaxing activity soon. Hopefully sometime in the future, I will be one of those lucky people who gets published. I'm not holding my breath, but it is definitely worth the effort!

In other news, all the dogs are getting groomed tomorrow. Mrs C is taking them while I am at work. We are trading cars so she can use mine. Pray for her. Three cocker spaniels and one Mrs C in a car. Think about it.

1 comment:

monkey momma said...

Good luck on the last part of your book writing!!! That is awesome and very respectable. And I hope Mrs. C survives her drive today...that does sound very hairy, indeed!