Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's a Home Improvement Sunday!

Mrs C is in Chicago at a conference, which means it is "Painting" time!

When Mrs C is away, I can paint, and not worry about the fumes making her ill. So when I get home from church and then the gym, I will be putting a second coat of paint on the upstairs hallway.

Then I will be doing another of my famous "ELECTRICAL REPAIRS!"

There is an inoperative ceiling fan that must come down.

We all know about me and electricity, don't we, how I sometimes "Forget" to turn the power off? I'll give an update tonight before I go to bed, and let you know how my home "Defibrillator" testing went!

6:30 PM Update. I survived, much to the chagrin of some rival bloggers, I bet, LOL!

1 comment:

Anne said...

There is no update. It is Monday morning. Are you ok?