Thursday, July 24, 2008

What would you do for Free Chicken?



Yeah, it's blurry, I'm not the best picture taker



Okay, I took these at 5:20 AM. I pulled into the Parking area for the new Chick Fil A north of Quakertown on my way to work. When I drove by heading north at 3:30 PM yesterday, there were already several tents set up.
I drove through several powerful downpours this Morning on my way to work in New Britain, and I can't imagine why those folks would camp in those cheap tents for Free Chicken! Are you that damn hungry? Is it that damn good? I don't think so!
When I drove by at 3:30 PM on the way home, all the tents were gone, and it looked like the Chick-Fil-A on Hamilton Boulevard by my House. No more tent city!

But to each their own. I had enough of camping out in inclement weather in the Army. While we are on retail food as a subject, what the Hell is going on with Dunkin' Donuts? They closed the Coopersburg store permanently, and the one on 309 south of Trainor's Corner has been closed since April, but it looks like they are remodeling it. Maybe?
I've never hit the Starbucks, (It is closing, but has a drive thru) because I'm not paying $4 bucks for bad coffee.

There's going to be a new WaWa next to the Chick-Fil-A, and that will help, but my coffee choices are getting limited! Can't the Government do something about this?
Isn't that the government's job, making me happy, at everyone else's expense? LOL!
Okay, Time to bring the Dogs in from the yard, and head to the Gym, bye now!

No comments: