Friday, July 18, 2008

Sorry for the delay!

I've got new material in the works, its just that I felt the Naked Blogger Novels deserved their own blog, and i created one, for them only.
The first one, "The Naked Blogger Bares All" is 51 Chapters, and one chapter will pop up each morning at 6 AM, with the last chapter popping up on August 31st.

The second Novel is "Naked Blogger in Bronze", the third novel is "Til Death we Blog" and the fourth, as many already infamously know, is "Blogger Found Dead"

If you want to read the First Installment, it can be found at

http://nakedbloggernovels.blogspot.com/

I'm working on the outline/rough draft of a "prequel" novel that tells the story of how the very bad person who commits most of the crime in my novels came to be.
I don't have a working title for it yet, but I do have a basic storyline of the origins in place.

Bares all finishes up sometime in late November
Blogger in Bronze will probably start showing up a month after that. I have tentatively decided on "til Death we Blog" sometime around Valentines Day. Hint: it involves infidelity through a blog, so that's appropriate.

Blogger found Dead, though, will start no earlier than April Fools day, 2009, and to protect myself from rabid idiots who take fiction out of context, will have several disclaimers. I refuse to rewrite it, because as it unfolds, some might see how off base they were with their assumptions and arrogance.

It's been easy posting the chapters, all I had to do was copy and paste from my Microsoft word files of the original text, and breaking it down from the lengthy, original 15 chapters into 51 10 minutes or less reads was actually pretty simple.

I wish I had a qualified Editor, but I don't. I've made minor adjustments to plot and deleted a few minor details, while adding some, and this is probably at least the 10th edition of Blogger Bares all. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing and thinking it up.

No comments: