Monday, May 4, 2009

My sign of the Apocalypse for today!

I get home from work, turn on Philly NBC10 news, and see that the Swine Flu has its own logo. I change the channel KYW 3, and they have a logo as well. Is like 4:30 PM Swine Flu update time?
ABC 6 news doesn't come on until 5, and Fox 29 isn't on until 10 or 11 PM.

I'll bet CNN, MSNBC, and Fox have cool Swine Flu logos. Remember when the first Gulf War started back in 1991? CNN not only had a cool logo, but really rad drumbeat music.

I'll bet Fox has a skull and cross bones on theirs! And it is probably all the Obama administration's fault! LOL! I bet the theme music is "Flight of the Valkyrie!"

If MTV had a Swine Flu theme, they would probably use "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult.

That's what I'm blogging about today. Party on. That's if you don't have the plague.

No comments: