Thursday, October 8, 2009

October means one thing: Flaming Pumpkins!


Last year I was out doing yard work on a Sunday when a neighbor Mom chastised her son for hitting his little sister in the head with a flaming pumpkin. There were no reported serious injuries then, but I hope this year to ward off any more flaming pumpkin attacks before they happen.
I don't usually decorate for Halloween, and I am not leaning towards it, but Mrs C spotted a big pink flying pig at Lowes that she thinks we should have as a Christmas decoration.
Can somebody tell me how a big pink pig with wings has anything to do with Christmas?
Are they like the emergency back up crew for Santa if the Reindeer come down with Swine Flu? (Pun Intended)
Think about it and get back to me. In the meantime, I have the Fire department and the EMT's on standby. You never know when someone is going to get whacked with a flaming pumpkin in Trexlertown. God knows there are enough of them sitting on the porches around here.

No comments: