Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sorry, I have been preoccupied

Sorry about the lack of new posts to my two dozen loyal readers, but I have been busy.

First I attended my H.S. 30 year reunion last weekend. I had to drive a round trip of over 1000 miles to see some old friends, but it was interesting.

Second I am working on a second book, while editing the first.

Throw in that I am still working full time Monday thru Friday, and you get my drift.

Election season is coming, but I hope to have my novel ready and all edits finished by October first. I love writing about politics, and the Pennsylvania state budget fiasco is a big honking target, but I just don't have as much time to opinionate as I would like.

Eventually I will get back to blogging regularly, but right now I am having too much fun elsewhere. Sorry!

No comments: