Monday, August 3, 2009

Tell me why i don't Like Mondays, I want to Shoot the Whole Day Down!

I

Hate

Mondays.

Is there any other day of the week that we all want to avoid any more than Monday?

I think it would really help the economy if we went to a three day work week. Everybody should get a four day weekend! Can you imagine if you could pick your days off like that?

I would immediately choose a Tuesday through Thursday work week, with Friday through Monday off!

I am even willing to compromise, How about this?

What if Ages 16 to 35 have to work 5 days a week, 35 to 49 four days a week, and 50 + only three?

I am a frickin genius! I should be in government!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

------___________________
victor
We do your Marketing for best sales