Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturday, in the park, I think it was the not the 4th of July

Saturday started out like it was not going to go so well. Mrs C and I headed to lunch at the Texas Roadhouse. We were in the mood for steak. We were seated. And for 15 minutes, while people were seated and served all around us, we were ignored.

So we left.

We went elsewhere for lunch.

That happens sometimes. We went to a local family owned Italian place, and had a great meal. Sometimes things work out for the best.

Last night we went to the baseball game at Coca-Cola park. Home team won, and Mrs C's favorite player, the one she claims has a cute tooshie (DH Mike Cervenak) , hit a home run. That was enough fireworks for us, we left as the game ended, and the rain started. good Timing!

Now what has been on my mind? see the next post Monday. I have put together a musical movie quiz in honor of the king of the Brat pack movies, John Hughes. He died last week, and I have compiled lyrics from the great soundtracks from his many movies.

As I was going through them I was amazed at how much great eighties music there was in his films. So check it out Monday night. I want to make sure they are all correct.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.
___________________
victor
Increase your brand popularity overnight