Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Social Networking for Introverts: Fartbook!

Everybody is either "tweeting" or doing something on Facebook.

That's fine, if you have time for it, but I don't. However, because I enjoy going against the grain in all things, I have decided to look into starting my own social network.

I am going to call it "Fartbook!"

Instead of creating friends, this network will allow you to list the people you would like to FART on. Now you can list all the people you don't want to be friends with!

It doesn't necessarily mean that you don't like these people, it just means that you don't want to hang with them.

Sort of like High school, for people who haven't grown up.

What do you think? Does "Fartbook" have a future? Can I develop it and sell it to Google for a zillion dollars?

No comments: