Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holidays are over. Time to flush your humbug and whatever other baggage you have been carrying away.


If you haven't already, it is time to flush your Christmas spirit away. Whether it is good or bad, just let it go.
Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays but I think starting the Christmas season on October first is a bit early. It doesn't seem all that special anymore.
So now we head into the "DEAD" of winter. I tried to look it up on Google for a good definition, but couldn't find one.
I have my own theory, probably one already posted somewhere else. Did you know that the elderly are more likely to die in January than any other month? Some experts speculate that old folks live for the Holidays, and then give it up. There is always a big die off of certain mammal herds in winter. That is nothing new.
This is a pretty depressing post, huh? That's what pops out of my head and into my blog and mostly into my journal late at night. Scary isn't it?
I saw this picture on Google images when I used "FLUSH" as a keyword, and thought it appropriate. New year means new beginnings, and flushing all the baggage, or in this case crap away. I hope you started the New Year with a good healthy Flush. Now get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teilweise ziemlich verwirrend!