Friday, September 12, 2008

Lucy and Ethel: Not Blogging


Lucy is on the left, Ethel on the right. I took this last week before mowing. we have invisible fence, and they are both 12. They are pretty well behaved, and not all that inclined to test the boundaries.
After what I saw and wrote about this morning, I felt like posting a picture of happy, peaceful, contented puppy girls.
Lucy, if she could blog, would probably detail her need to have food available at all times. Ethel, as you know, is the shopper of the household. Sally, who has A.D.D., could not be bothered to blog, she's too busy chasing her tail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty girls!

I have two contented dogs too - one is always on the look out for something to eat, but the other is more of a 'Pet me! Pet me!' girl. LOL!