Friday, March 5, 2010

Jeopardy Theme: The music of a man's life!


In many public places there is background music playing in the restrooms. We don't have any music over the PA system at work, but yesterday I was washing my hands and heard someone humming the Jeopardy theme music from inside a stall.

  What made me laugh out loud was that as they hit the last note of the theme, they flushed the toilet.

   Which got me to thinking, what if the person was obsessive compulsive, and had that song stuck in their head? What if they could not stop doing anything until they hit the last note?

That would be al l right doing dishes, but what if you are walking the dog or jogging? Wouldn't it be hard to hit the right note everytime as you got home?

What if you were with a member of the opposite sex? Wouldn't humming that tune really put a damper on things? Think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, just thinking about that theme song for TWO SECONDS has that melody on my nerves already!

Yes, I believe a constant carrying of that tune could, in fact, be counter-productive.

JOHN DEERE