Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end of the Year. Hurray! and some blogger shout outs!

Hey, I want to give a shout out to Cooking with Anne for her first anniversary! May you have many more!
Congratulations to Kathy Frederick, who along with her husband Dave welcomed a new addition to their family... A Wii Fit! Though I have to warn her, don't get the Wii Community Service, The Wii Obnoxious teenager, or the Wii Chain Gang! Not Fun!

For the many of you who have contacted me concerning the P.O.V. blog, please understand, it's not the end of the world, I will do Fairview Cemetery updates and stories here, but I'm abandoning the state and national political stuff, and focusing on the good stuff here out in Trexlertown and the immediate area. I'm going to write what makes me happy. I won't be linked to Blognet anymore, or caught up in any "gaming" of any systems. I'm just going to write what strikes my fancy, and let you enjoy yourselves.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Chris Casey said...

Thanks Jen! I got a kick out of reading your blog!

Anne Coleman said...

Chris - lol Thank you, but I've been blogging for 3 1/2 years! I just figured I'd do a "this past year" post for the heck of it :)

Chris Casey said...

But Anne, it's more fun this way!